X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Super Dangerous Mortars Of The Leb Army On Nahr El Bared Camp

Exclusive News,,

240mm CHEM: Weight: 143 kg; Price: $2500 (-/R)
    240mm GAMP: Weight: 134 kg; Price: $70000 (-/R)
    240mm HE: Weight: 130 kg; Price: $2000 (-/R)
    240mm HE-RAP: Weight: 143 kg; Price: $4000 (-/R)
    240mm ICM: Weight: 145 kg; Price: $15000 (-/R)
    240mm WP: Weight: 143 kg; Price: $4000 (-/R)

The 240-mm self-propelled mortar known to the West as the M-1975 is known as the SM-240 (2S4) by the former Soviet Army, although its more common name is the Tyulpan, or Tulip Tree. The M-1975 consists of a much modified GMZ tracked minelaying vehicle carrying a 240-mm M-240 breech-loading mortar on the hull rear. The mortar is carried complete with a baseplate and is hydraulically lowered from its traveling position around a pivot on the hull rear. The baseplate is hinged to the hull rear so that when emplaced the mortar barrel faces away from the hull. The 240-mm mortar is lowered into the firing position under remote-control and when in position can be elevated from +45 to +80° with a traverse of 8° left and right. Some rounds are probably carried inside the vehicle hull and it is likely that some form of assisted loading is provided. The rate of fire is probably about one round a minute, with firing being by remote-control. The hull of the vehicle is of all-welded steel armor with the engine compartment at the front right and driver front left. The commander is seated to the rear of the driver and has a raised cupola with an externally mounted 12.7-mm anti-aircraft machine gun. A further hatch is to the rear of the commander's cupola with a similar outward opening hatch on the opposite side of the vehicle roof. Ammunition is stowed internally and is loaded into the mortar using a hand-operated crane mounted at the rear of the vehicle on the left side. The mortar sighting system is on the right side of the mortar. Suspension is of the torsion bar type with each side having six road wheels with the drive sprocket at the front, idler at the rear and four track-return rollers. Firing a standard 130 kg HE round designated the F-864, a minimum range of 800-m and a maximum range of 9700-m can be achieved. In addition there is understood to be an extended-range round with a maximum range of 20000 m. Other rounds include a chemical projectile and nuclear. A concrete-piercing round for use against urban targets has been reported.

This is The Picture Of the mortars that the Lebanon’s army fires on the Palestinians camp this are the mortars very high dangerous mortars. The Television channel al-Arabia Said this on exact date end time 17:00 Amsterdam. 10-06-2007

http://www.speedyshare.com/678331392.html

الضاهر المنتدى عربى

تعليق

يا أخي مالك

حسب ما فهمت من هذه المقالة وكما أسلفت سابقا

الرجال ربنا يكرمه كاتب مقالة عن أهلنا في مخيم نهر البارد في لبنان وعن ما يتعرض له الفلسطينين في المخيم من قتل على ايدي القوات اللبنانية المسيحية وعن ما يستخدمونه من سلاح متطور في ذلك وذاكر أنواع الأسلحة و خطورة إستخدامه في المخيم وهييك .

ربنا يجزيك كل خير أخوي عبد السلام على هذا المقال

تحياتي إلكم
      القناعة كنز لا يفنى

تعليق

Bye Welcome to my brother, Abdel Salam at this site

Thank you for this article and, Enshaallah, victory to Islam and Muslims

We express our grief over what is happening to our brothers in the Nahr el-Bared camp and pray to God to be with them

Thank you brother, and Welcome again
        القناعة كنز لا يفنى

تعليق

أهلين يا حبيبي تكتب انجليزي بس نفهم العربي اول

تعليق

أهلين يا حبيبي تكتب انجليزي بس نفهم العربي اول
            لا تخليني أزعل منك 88:8 88:8 88:8

88:8 88:8

كييف لو إنك مش مدرس
            القناعة كنز لا يفنى

تعليق

My best brothers
              i'm sorry that i only can type in english because my keybord cant type arabic i apollogize for this
              im a palestinian end im keep be good palestinian !!!!!
              i keep speaking arabic in the real life!
              But the problem that my keybord cant type arabic.
              but im looking for a translator so i can finaly type in arabic,
              im a wounded palestinian from the war in lebanon but if i have a arabic keybord i was typing everting special on abdel razik el majedi that i let him shame him self..
              end mahmoud el aloul,
              end jihad el roel
              end zijad el atrash
              i hope now one wil be angry on me becuase im typing in english im sorry guys i appologize
              if u guys want to know who are the best from al the guys in palestina that is elwa saib musbouh el aziz
              that is the best one from them al

تعليق

لا عليك يا أخي
                معذور واكتب كيفما تشاء
                من البداية احببت ان اقول هذا الكلام ولكن احببت التاكد
                يا إخوة هناك بعض الكيبوردات لا تشتمل على اللغة العربية وهذا ما حدث مع الاخ مع انني كنت أشك في ذلك من البداية
                وهو يطلب منك ان تسامحوه لانه لا يستطيع الكتابة الا باللغة الانجليزية
                بارك الله فيكم
                ولكن رجائي للأخ عند كتابته اي موضوع أن يكون قصير جدا حتى يستوعبه الإخوة
                تحياتي لك

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة abdel salam مشاهدة المشاركة
                  My best brothers
                  i'm sorry that i only can type in english because my keybord cant type arabic i apollogize for this
                  im a palestinian end im keep be good palestinian !!!!!
                  i keep speaking arabic in the real life!
                  But the problem that my keybord cant type arabic.
                  but im looking for a translator so i can finaly type in arabic,
                  im a wounded palestinian from the war in lebanon but if i have a arabic keybord i was typing everting special on abdel razik el majedi that i let him shame him self..
                  end mahmoud el aloul,
                  end jihad el roel
                  end zijad el atrash
                  i hope now one wil be angry on me becuase im typing in english im sorry guys i appologize
                  if u guys want to know who are the best from al the guys in palestina that is elwa saib musbouh el aziz
                  that is the best one from them al

حياااك الله أخوي عبدالسلام

وربنا يرضى عنك وخذ راحتك

إنجليزي إنجيزي 14:14
                  القناعة كنز لا يفنى

تعليق

حياااك الله أخوي عبدالسلام

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X