إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

بالصور \\\\\\\\\\\ أجهزة الرصد والكاميرات التي وضعتها مصر علي حدود رفح لضبط الامن

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• بالصور \\\\\\\\\\\ أجهزة الرصد والكاميرات التي وضعتها مصر علي حدود رفح لضبط الامن

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ايهاب فكري مصر

الجيش المصري

يحكون في بلادنا يحكون في شجن عن وجيه الذي مضى وعاد في كفن

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل
    [mtohg=FFFFFF]http://www.el-malak.net/uploads/images/malaksoft-1f3e892363.jpg[/mtohg]

فلتخرس كل الألسنة المتطاولة على سرايا القدس

تعليق

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل
      كلما اطلعنا بثوره رددنا أحرار أحرار والبادي أظلم أصبحنا ثوار يا حسين تسلم

تعليق

which I call Lesson No. 1

"Don't blame me for your problems," rich dad said, growing impatient."But you only pay me 10 cents.""So what are you learning?" rich dad asked, smiling."That you're cheap," I said with a sly grin."See, you think I'm the problem," said rich dad."But you are.""Well, keep that attitude and you learn nothing. Keep the attitudethat I'm the problem and what choices do you have?""Well, if you don't pay me more or show me more respect and teach me, I'll quit.""Well put," rich dad said. "And that's exactly what most people do. They quit and go looking for another job, better opportunity, and higher pay, actually thinking that a new job or more pay will solve the problem. In most cases, it won't.""So what will solve the problem?" I asked. "Just take this measly 10 cents an hour and smile?"Rich dad smiled. "That's what the other people do. Just accept a paycheck knowing that they and their family will struggle financially. But that's all they do, waiting for a raise thinking that more money will solve the problem. Most just accept it, and some take a second job working harder, but again accepting a small paycheck."I sat staring at the floor, beginning to understand the lesson rich dad was presenting. I could sense it was a taste of life. Finally, I looked up and repeated the question. "So what will solve the problem?""This," he said tapping me gently on the head. "This stuff between your ears."It was at that moment that rich dad shared the pivotal point of view that separated him from his employees and my poor dad-and led him to eventually become one of the richest men in Hawaii while my highly educated, but poor, dad struggled financially all his life. It was a singular point of view that made all the difference over a lifetime.Rich dad said over and over, this point of view, which I call Lesson No. 1."And you don't?" I asked."No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn.""Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked."No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold""I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ..."Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling ********* page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.""Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked."Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely.""The poor and the middle class work for money." "The rich have money work for them."
        eu wow gold

تعليق

يعمل...
        X